This is where you get inspiration on some of the many ways to use the Intuition Guidance Cards
Besides the leaflet included when you bought your deck (haven’t got yours yet? Buy HERE) many customers are actively and frequently using them in their practices with individual clients and group workshops. So here are the latest that have been put together by various people, including myself, over the years.
To add your way of using them, please email me HERE. Remember, there are no right or wrong ways to use the cards. In fact, there are many! Below are some suggestions and I encourage you to develop your own. The key is to ask lots of well framed questions to help peel back layers and get to the core issue:
- Choose a card for daily guidance, ask particular questions about specific situations. Sometimes the cards are chosen for you when they ‘accidentally’ fall from the deck. Pay special attention to these messages.
- When facing a dilemma ask a question, then choose a card. What new insights does this card evoke?
- Sometimes in my daily meditation I will hold the pack, focus and ask what I need to think about, contemplate, learn today – what’s the message I need to hear? I then stand the chosen card on my desk and revisit it during the day.
- If I have a problem, I will draw a card and interpret it in relation to the problem. This gives me a general reading. Then I will draw another which gives me ‘what crosses me’, what to watch out for. Then a third which is the action step I need to take next.
- Think of an area of your life you would like to improve. Shuffle the deck, then lay them out in a fan. Slowly run your eyes over the images and feel in your body which ones evoke a particular reaction or sensation. Choose three to which you feel most drawn. Study the images bearing in mind the issue you want clarity with. Prepare a question for each card. Then read the message on the back.
- Think of a challenge you’re facing or something you’re stuck with. Now shuffle the cards, fan out before you and with eyes closed, pick two cards. Study the images and choose one for the ‘present’ and another for the ‘future’. Reflect on the message. What is this telling you?
- Fan out the cards and with eyes closed, choose two cards. Then look at the image of each one and in your mind, choose one for the present and one for the future. When you’ve done that, read the messages on the back.
- Shuffle the deck and then spread out in front of you. Run your eyes over the images and then feel in your body if you have a particular reaction or sensation to any ones in particular. Think of an area of your life you would like to improve. Then choose two cards to which you feel drawn. hen you have chosen, look at the images and bearing in mind the area of your life you’re wishing to improve, put a relevant question to each card and then read the message on the back.
- Draw a card daily at random and let that be your guide for that day. Place it image facing you near your computer or up on the fridge or or beside your loo! or elsewhere you will see it for a lot of the day.
- Sometimes in my daily meditation, I will hold the pack, focus and ask what I need to think about, contemplate, learn today – what is the message I need to hear. I then stand the card on my desk and revisit it during the day. If I have a problem, I will draw a card and interpret it in relation to the problem, it gives me a general reading. Then I will draw another which gives me ‘what crosses me’ – the negative side of the problem, what to watch out for. Then a third which is the possible outcome.
- Randomly pick a card, or get someone else to pick it for you. Read the card, think for a minute about what it could mean, then turn it round to the picture side and leave it sitting on your desk or by your computer where you can muse on it for the day. Having a goddess in the room where you’re working can feel very reassuring.
- Focus on an issue, then lay out the cards and select – with eyes open.
- There are so many ways they can be used, either imparting daily inspiration by choosing one card to accompany you or by asking them specific questions about specific situations. Sometimes the cards are chosen for you when they “accidentally” fall from the deck, don´t just pick them up and put them back, READ THE MESSAGE THEY HAVE FOR YOU.
- Look at the cards and select the two or three that feel most like you at the moment
I would love to hear how you use so GoddessGuides Intuition Cards or your experiences with them so please email me now on please email me HERE.