Being in alignment
"When you’re in ALIGNMENT you’re in ‘the flow’. You feel eager, enthused and passionate about what you’re doing. You’re excited about the possibilities, no matter what the global circumstances. When you’re in ALIGNMENT The Universe conspires and things happen effortlessly, everything falls into place, there isn’t any pushing and having to try hard."
You know when you’re NOT in Alignment because you feel off kilter, you’re not really content with anyone or anything, something is missing even if you can’t put your finger on it, things are not working out the way you’d planned or hoped, you don’t feel fulfilled or satisfied, you get great ideas and start them but then your saboteur talks you out of it. Need more examples? I’m sure you get my drift and understand exactly what I’m talking about.
On the contrary, when you ARE in Alignment you feel great, you look good, you love the way your life is going, things come to you effortlessly, you only have to think something and the next minute you’ve manifested it, and so on.
So how do you get from Non-Alignment to Alignment? You begin with these steps:
- Stop and Start to Listen – to your Intuition and what it’s Saying
- Make a daily practice of at least 10 minutes of Quiet Time
- Stop trying to push and make things happen – clear space to allow the new to come in
- Think clearly about what you want, put it out there and then Let It Go
- Ask for help – from friends, professionals and TPTB (The Powers That Be!)
- Observe your feelings closely – if you feel bad, you’re out of Alignment, if you feel good, you’re IN Alignment
- Believe in your Self, your Greatness and Power and that you CAN do and be anything you dream of
Need more help? Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org when you’re ready to talk about your Groove.
Love and Blessings, Glen